Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOW!!

I have been a bad blogger :( I am so sorry to my loyal blogheads that follow me.  Things have been CRAZY around my house!  On the 7th of September my mom feel down her stairs and broke her foot in 2 places so I have been helping her a lot.  In May, my daughter Makayla started getting migraines with auras.  She has had a headache since the Tuesday after Labor day and ended up in the hospital last Thursday to Friday getting "migraine cocktails" every 2 hours to help get rid of her headache.  THEN as if that wasn't enough, Christian ended up in the ER over the weekend with blood sugars over 1000 (no that's not a typo). 

So needless to say, I have been a very BAD blogger.  But not to fear my friends, I have been typing up my recipes so when I do get the chance, like now, all I have to do is publish them.  Woohoo! 

With out further ado....I am going to stop typing this blog and post some recipes :)

Happy cooking

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment