Friday, October 21, 2011

Ham and Egg Skillet

I love breakfast.  I can have anything breakfast, anytime of the day.  Cold cereal at midnight....the BEST!  I came up with this recipe while wanting to come up with something I could eat for breakfast and also wanting to use up a few things in my fridge.  Very yummy to serve with toast and a glass of orange juice




4 potatoes, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon plus 3/4 teaspoon butter
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
1 1/4 cup cooked and cubed ham
3-4 eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cup shredded cheese
salt and pepper to taste

In a skillet, saute potatoes in butter until tender and golden brown.  Add onion and green pepper, saute until crisp tender.  Add ham, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.  Cook until eggs are completely set, stirring occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment