Sunday, April 10, 2011

Makaylas Potato Salad

I love potato salad.  I have tried MANY different recipes and ways to make it.  When I came across this one, I wasn't too sure about it since you add ranch to it but thought I would try it.  It went faster than any of them I have made before.  It is my older daughters favorite.  So now we call it Makaylas potato salad.




6 eggs
10 red potatoes
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup dill pickle relish (I have tried both sweet and dill.  Dill is much better.  But use which ever your family likes)
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon celery seed
1 onion, chopped

Boil eggs, cool then peel and chop.  Cook potatoes whole, until fork tender, drain and place in fridge.  Let cool then peel and dice.  Stir together mayo, ranch dressing, relish, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika and celery seed.  Add eggs, potatoes and onions; stir until mixed.  Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.




 theculinarychic

No comments:

Post a Comment