Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting started

Here I am doing something that I have wanted to do for a while.  I have always loved to be in the kitchen, watching and learning. I remember watching my grandma cook and I remember thinking, I want to be like that someday.  It wasn't until I was married and had kids that I really got into baking and cooking and it has just grown from there.  I have been in charge of preparing food for PTA luncheons, I have worked at a cupcake shop, taken cake decorating classes and made MANY birthday cakes and dinners for friends and family. My recipes are a mix of everything.  I make just about everything from scratch, but occasionally I throw in things from box mixes.  I don't have a favorite meal or thing to cook, I enjoy doing it ALL :) So come along with me on this cooking/baking journey and I promise, you wont be disappointed.

theculinarychic

2 comments:

  1. if ur willing to share, I'm wiiln to listen lol. . Are you on twitter also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am on Twitter @faciee. I am learning how to do all of this. Be patient with me as far as Twitter.

    ReplyDelete